I've been falling behind.
It happened again. Again. Two or three weeks ago. Markus has been trying to get me together. He wants me to report it, but I'm too afraid to do so. We went to a counselors house and I talked to her for about two hours. I got papers for a group at the YWCA and it's on Monday's. I'm too afraid to go, but I know I need to. I might try it once.
I can't wait for fall. I miss wearing sweaters and jeans, jackets and scarves. I'm sitting here drinking a cappuccino and wishing it was November. Please hurry?
I need a job. I need a car. I want money. I want a blanket. I want Markus to hurry up and get here. I've been waiting all day and I'm getting impatient.
I finally found someone willing to be a model for me: Leah Gia. I took a bunch of photos, they're being edited and hopefully I can post them at some point tonight. -crosses fingers-
Homecoming week is this week. I haven't decided if I'm going to go to school Friday. If I do, I'll leave before the pep rally. We'll see.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope everything is okay, babygirl.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to talk about anything, you know I'm here. <3